At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the “Imagination Agency.” Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious—imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
GTO is looking for an Account Supervisor with 5+ years’ experience in the Digital Pharma advertising space working in a variety of Therapeutic areas, with proven experience in Pharmaceutical Launches, display, web, mobile, analytics, SEM/SEO, paid social channels, and more.
The Account Supervisor will be the lead client partner supporting the needs of a cross functional team of media, SEM, Social, analytics, Creatives, PM, Financial, strategy experts. To enable speed and agility, the right individual should be hands-on and capable of understanding advertising performance data, project planning, expert at project and creative brief writing, have at least 2+ years’ experience managing projects through the Medical, Legal, Regulatory Process as well as an understanding and experience working on websites.
The Account Supervisor will report into the Group Account Director.
- Works with clients to clearly identify business objectives, target, testing priorities, and include within briefs.
- Acts as the agency’s expert on a given client and/or business capability.
- Offers insights based on marketing and industry expertise while learning the client’s organization and decision-making process.
- Represents the client internally, partnering with Project Management to ensure successful execution while delivering results that meet or exceed objectives.
- Seeks new business opportunities and finds opportunities for innovation on current accounts.
- Conceive, manage, and guide team in improving project processes within a cycle of consistent review and improvement.
- Ensure projects are delivered as planned: on-time, within scope and budget, and are to exacting quality.
- Resource management to ensure efficient availability for all client demands, covering owned and outside partnered resource pools.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Worked in an environment where teams leveraged stand-up or agile-like project management.
- Partner with Analytics and Design to review performance of current work and determine what must be true to improve.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience within a Pharma-related, interactive/digital agency
- Experience promoting to HCPs and/or Consumers
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Heavily experienced with digital deliverables
- Ability to manage staff and motivate teams, previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience working with several different Therapeutic areas Proven track record in building relationships with clients
- Understands the Pharmaceutical Product Launch cycles; experience with Launches a plus
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital strategy, paid media, technology, and analytics/reporting
- Advocate and enthusiast for client brands
- Strong presentation and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion, overseeing multiple brands/campaigns simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Go-to person for cross-functional team(s)
- Foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand