At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the “Imagination Agency.” Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious—imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
For the Account Team, this means helping clients imagining beyond the constraints of the expected, empowering brands to change people’s behaviors. The Assistant Account Executive is a dynamic, collaborative, innovative problem-solver. They will help our SF-based Account Team by supporting all day-to-day activities, imagining new ways of improving process and agency relationships.
- Assist in organizing meetings – set meeting agendas, capture meeting notes, and ensure team follow-through on action items
- Collaborate with the project management group to help keep teams organized, helping all adhere to timelines created
- Collaborate in the development of key project documents, including project briefs, media briefs, scope documents, and change orders
- Help maintain financial excellence by assisting in updating internal budget trackers, client invoices, and other finance-related deliverables
- Support in developing client presentations – thinking through strategic storytelling and developing PowerPoint decks that are visually appealing and compelling
- Work closely with the Senior Account Executive and other internal resources to understand the clients’ industries, businesses and brands, as well as digital marketing and media
- Review industry news and advances to share with agency teams, helping all imagine innovative solutions and how they apply to our clients’ needs
- In short: you must be awesome
- Superior attention to detail, organization skills and ability to prioritize
- A passion for problem-solving, collaboration, and innovative thinking
- Strong communicator, both in writing and presenting
- Self-motivated and innately curious
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Four-year college degree and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs