At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the “Imagination Agency.” Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious—imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
Greater Than One is seeking a skilled Data Analyst to assist with the measurement, reporting, and optimization of marketing efforts to achieve our clients’ business objectives. The ideal candidate has a passion for working with data and translating it in a way that is meaningful and actionable. The GTO Data Analyst will download and format data to develop dashboard reports for assigned clients. The role is in the Analytics and Strategy Department and will partner closely with the teams that support Display Media, SEM, SEO, and Web Analytics. The Data Analyst will assist in making recommendations that deliver performance goals established between the client and GTO. Experience with Tableau required. This role will report to the Analytics Manager.
- Update & Refresh interactive web-based cross-channel campaign performance dashboards
- Cross-channel dashboards may include: Display Media, SEM, Social, SEO, Web analytics, CRM, email
- Download and prep data for campaigns
- This includes downloading data from DoubleClick, AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.
- Use Tableau dashboard to summarize campaign data for client review
- Assist in development of measurement plans for marketing campaigns
- This includes KPIs for each campaign, ensuring tagging is planned in order to track key actions, and managing client expectations regarding reporting
- Prepare optimization recommendations based on campaign goals.
- Present reports to clients and answer questions about methodology and reporting
- Develop workflows and processes to improve efficiency and accuracy in reporting
- This may include developing or updating Alteryx workflows to automate various data blending and data cleanup tasks
- Minimum 1-2 years of analytics experience
- Understanding of display media, SEM, SEO, social, and web analytics metrics
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Tableau; strong Tableau skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Math skills and understanding of Excel required (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
- Ability to develop insights and recommendations based on data analysis
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities a must
- Strict attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience in Media, digital marketing analytics,
querying databases, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Omniture, etc.
- Understanding of databases, including joins, aggregate functions, and data types