At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the “Imagination Agency.” Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious—imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
Seeking experienced Executive Assistant to support the President, CEO, and Senior Leadership Team. This role will report to the Head of People & Development.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and clients
- Manage senior executives’ calendars and organize meetings as requested
- Conduct information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Spearhead travel and accommodation arrangements for executives, as requested
- Own the administration for the company-wide travel service, Gant, and be the point of contact for questions, approval, etc.
- Maintain corporate Uber account and enroll/terminate users, as needed
- Prepare business documents, file and handle expense reports for executives
- Support the President and CEO with projects, tasks, and administrative duties, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a support role for senior-level staff, experience in professional services firm preferred
- Interest in the advertising and marketing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; strong Outlook experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with clients, senior staff executives, and creative personnel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resourceful, and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize
- Ability to be prompt and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor